Download Files Size:
This is for the LIVE STREAM AND REPLAY of the London Mastermind in Oct 2018 with Depesh Mandalia and Oliver Kenyon.
Here’s some of what we’ll cover:
- Hot Seats – Share your biggest challenges and opportunities with the group and gain support on resolving them during the Mastermind with everyone’s support
- Facebook Fundamentals – whether you’re new or experienced with FB ads, this is the 2018 update you’ve been missing including account setup and hacks to ensure your business remains operational
- Insights Simplified – If you don’t like data then you’ll struggle with Facebook ads. But it can be easy when you know how to use Facebook’s data to make quick efficient decisions to improve performance
- Deep Audiences – Find out how to nail your target market research whether you’re after niche or broad audiences to support your business growth and swipe a huge list of audiences every campaign should be using
- Creative Mastery – Deep insights on getting the best out of the creative formats on offer plus when and how to use them to build the right campaign for you
- Graduation Framework – Learn how to test efficiently to uncover winning audiences, creatives and offers (products or promotions) fast to maximise your scaling opportunities
- Funnel Optimisation – Implement the tools and strategies to improve your funnel conversion rate, from first impression and click, through to adding to cart and purchasing and work your AOV harder.
- Optimisation & Scaling Slow & Fast – Use the same techniques we use to keep profits high and build up to getting ready for scaling. Learn and implement a range of scaling techniques, getting your mindset right, how to troubleshoot issues and deal with Facebook’s unstable auctions
- Automation, When & Why – Breakdown of how, when and why you can use automation and build your automation rules
- Analysis & Action – Review account results, apply optimisations and identify when you’re ready to scale
- Post-purchase Experience – The real winners focus on Lifetime value. Learn how you can use Facebook ads to support profitability after the first purchase
- Operational Team & Process Building – If you’re looking to scale up then this insights from an 8-figure Ecom store will give you a benchmark to look for in future
- Analysis & Action – Review account results, apply optimisations and troubleshoot to understand how to steer your account when things don’t go to plan