Download Files Size:
Meet Your Instructor
Khalid is a Facebook ads expert with 6 years experience in Facebook ads, and 3 years spent working at Facebook as a client ads consultant. He was a Global Solutions Partner at Facebook HQ, and before that, a Client Solutions Manager at Facebook Canada.
Khalid has worked with dozens of multinational enterprise clients, hundreds of small/medium companies, and thousands of entrepreneurs/marketers, helping them drive return on investment through Facebook & Instagram ad campaigns. Among others, he’s worked with Netflix, eBay, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Nestlé, Molson and many early stage ups.
Khalid has launched 5 eCommerce companies on Facebook and Instagram, and launched his own FB ads consultancy.
He is currently Founder of Khalid H Facebook Marketing consultancy, and Founder of growing eCommerce business, StrawSave.
- Welcome! (0:15)
Brands Built Entirely on Facebook & Instagram – What do They Know? (1:07) About Me (2:11)
- What You’ll Learn in this Course (2:04)
- Agenda for This Course (1:13)
- Facebook’s Ad Ecosystem and the 10 Year Roadmap (2:20)
- Beyond the Facebook Blue App (2:05)
- Cross-Channel, Cross-Device, Identity Tracking (0:55)
The Emergence of Digital Native Companies, Built on Facebook and Instagram (2:43) Programming the Right Instructions: Campaign Objectives (2:38)
- Modern Problems Require Modern Solutions (2:20)
Ad Ecosystem Quiz! NEW: Ads Manager Part 1: Beginner 101, Navigation, and Reporting (19:25) NEW: Campaign Structures: Evolving From Basic to Advanced (12:50)
- How the Facebook Ad Auction Works (1:58)
The Underlying Auction Formula That Runs EVERYTHING (5:02) How to Win at the Auction (4:30) Minimizing Constraints on Delivery (1:13)
- Why are Lookalike Audiences So Powerful? (2:19)
- Building a Robust Lookalike Targeting Strategy (4:02)
NEW: A Step-by-Step Guide to Setting Up Lookalike Audiences (in Ads Manager) (8:20)
- The “Learning Stage” of Optimization (1:46)
Preventing “Significant Edits” & Learning Resets (3:08) What Exactly is the Facebook Pixel? Why is it a MUST? (2:51)
- Facebook Pixel Implementation Principles (5:45)
Placement Liquidity (Automatic Placements & Asset Customization) (3:16) Post-Click User Experience (2:49) Key Takeaways (3:29) Ad Auction Quiz!
- Who are the Best? Why Should We Care What They Do? (2:12)
- The Automation Mindset (1:02)
5 Principles to Remember (0:38) 1. Automated Account Structures (3:17) 2. A) Campaign Budget Optimization (3:28) 2. B) Example of Campaign Structure (2:44)
- 3. A) Bid-Constrained vs Budget-Constrained (2:41)
3. B) Manual Bidding – How Do You Do It? (3:39)
- 3. C) Manual Bidding – How Does It Actually Work? (4:06)
3. D) Manual Bidding Examples – How to Choose the Right Bid Amount (5:04) 3. E) Advanced Bidding Strategy with LTV Cohorts (2:40) 3. F) Cost Cap vs Bid Cap vs Target Cost Bidding (3:43) 4. Laser Focused on Signal Volume (6:28) 5. Fully Leveraged Targeting Capabilities (4:11) Key Takeaways (1:47)
- What the Best Advertisers Do – Quiz!
- The Mobile Attention Span (1:55)
- Creative Best Practices and Considerations (2:39)
Stories + Feed Video + Static = Winning Combination (0:55) Deconstructing Excellent Ads – Part 1 (2:52)
- Deconstructing Excellent Ads – Part 2 (2:29)
Deconstructing Excellent Ads – Part 3 (1:55) Adding Motion to Static Images (Cinemagraphs) (0:59) The Ad Library – An Incredible Tool No-one Knows About (3:14) Animoto – My Choice for Building Great Ads (4:52) Creative Hub Gallery – For Inspiration & Exploring New Formats (1:33) Native Ads Manager Editor – Quick & Easy Templates (0:56) Canva – General Design Resource with Templates (1:18) Key Takeaways (3:26) How to Build Amazing Ads – Quiz!
- Lead Ads Part 1: What are Lead Ads & Who Should Use Them? (4:34)
Lead Ads Part 2: Why Use Lead Ads? (3:28)
- Lead Ads Part 3: Step-by-Step Tutorial, How to Setup a Campaign + Copywriting Tips (18:05)
- Lead Ads Part 4: Best Practices (4:43)
- eCommerce Campaign Structure Guide (30:05)
Dynamic Creative: Super-Easy, Automated Ad Creation (10:35) Ad Policy Part 1: Policy Compliance (19:26) Ad Policy Part 2: Preventing Disables, Appeals, Limiting Impact on Business, and More (16:55) Ad Policy Part 3: How to Create Backup Business Manager, Ad Accounts, and Audiences (11:13) Scaling Ad Spend Part 1: Case Study + Prerequisites (12:13) Scaling Ad Spend Part 2: How I Scale, Scaling Tactics, and Leaky Buckets (30:06) The Audience Overlap Analysis Tool (11:26)
- Conversion Optimization Windows (10:30)
- COLD s: How to with No Data, the Cascading Method (9:37)
- Dynamic Ads Part 1: Intro, Benefits, and Requirements (11:35)
- Dynamic Ads Part 2: Step-by-Step Tutorial (22:34)
- Video Poll Ad Unit: Quick Tutorial (6:01)
- The “Learning Limited” Notice and The Optimization Spectrum (11:12)
- Congrats on Finishing the Course! (0:09)