This program is for the 90% of us who meditate or want to, but want to take their practice to the NEXT level and turn Meditation into a tool to Upgrade their Performance at Life.
More than half the people who first start meditation, give up because of misinformation that is often attached to the practice. Perhaps you too have experience this, for example:
- You can’t seem to stay awake during meditation.
- You find it hard to focus or clear your mind of thoughts.
- The practice seems boring and you seem to ‘get nothing’ out of it.
We don’t blame you. Meditation today is clouded by a number of myths that no longer apply.
Instead, what you’ll find with The M Word is an approach that is:
- So effective it takes a mere minutes, but adds hours in productivity to your day
- Does not require you “to clear your mind” or “focus on the breathe” like so many meditation cliches.
- Is so much fun, you’ll start to look forward to your practice every day.
You’ve NEVER been taught meditation this way before.
Emily Fletcher, creator of The M Word, found herself in her dream job on Broadway. It gave her the thrill of being on stage, the lights, the stardom, but despite all of this, something was missing. After years in her supposed dream job she found herself burnt out. Tired. Even her hair was going gray at the age of 27.
One particularly stressful night Emily found the courage to ask a fellow performer what her secret was. This lady puzzled Emily. She was playing leads roles but always had a calm, beautiful presence to her. Nothing seemed to faze her and it showed in her confidence levels and her performance on stage.
“How do you do it?” Emily asked.
“Easy darling. I meditate. You ought to try it too.”
Those 10 words started Emily on a Quest that would ultimately change her.
And the face of Modern meditation.
But if it’s so easy? Why is it that most people do not meditate? Emily went on a mission to find the answer to the question. What she found led to one of the most amazing meditation programs in the world today.